We can help you get the materials you need as quickly as possible with these search tools and delivery services.
This guide will show you how to start using them right away. If you have any questions or problems, come visit us at the Reference Desk or use Ask a Librarian.
What do you need?
1. Online - search our databases
2. Print - search our shelves
3. Still can't find it? Send us a description and our Interlibrary Loan service will try to get it.
1. Local - search our shelves with the Library Catalog
2. Online - check the ebook libraries available through IIT
3. Request Online - use I-Share to get books from 75+ Illinois libraries
4. Still can't find it? Send us a description and our Interlibrary Loan service will try to get it.
3 Basic Search Options
Want to Find Something in the Library?
Our library print collection includes over half a million volumes. You can find books, journals, DVDs, and much more by searching our library catalog.
Want to Request Books Yourself?
If you need a book that isn't in our library, there are over 30 million items you can request from 75+ libraries in Illinois through the I-Share program.
Need More Books or Articles?
If you need a book or article that isn't in our library or I-Share, our librarians can help you order items from many more libraries through our Interlibrary Loan program.
Click on the Interlibrary Loan tab above to get started, or try one of these links:
Want to start searching now? Find search boxes for all of these options on a Quick Search page
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License